Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Central Vietnam
$70 per person
Let the adventure begin! Your tour guide will come pick you up around 8:45 at your hotel in Phong Nha National Park and take you to your first destination of the day, Thien Duong cave or also known as Paradise Cave, Asia's longest dry cave.
Activities: Caving, mud bath, ziplining (optional with supplement to access the Dark Cave, in replacement of kayaking), swimming, kayaking
This remarkable cave system extends for 31km at the heart of the park. The entrance is surrounded by forested karst peaks and the scale of the cave itself is breathtaking. Wooden staircases were set up to descend into this cathedral-like space showcasing giant stalagmites and glimmering stalactites.
Lunch will be arranged near the second and final destination of the day, the Dark Cave. This short break will give you the chance to enjoy the day light before heading back underground.
To access the Dark Cave you will do kayaking on the beautiful Chay river. Once you arrive to the entrance, some equipment will be distributed such as life jackets and headlamps. The Dark Cave is the most popular site in the area, it is often referred to as a smaller Son Doong Cave. Inside, you will be able to relax in a natural mud bath rich in essential minerals, before rinsing the mud off in a nearby lake.
You will then return to your hotel around 17:30 after a day full of magical moments!
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes and a swimsuit. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.