This tour will take you from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang to visit the most spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall in Vietnam. You will be travelling through the remote areas in the north of Vietnam, brushing along the Chinese border and staying with local families to find out about the unique cultures and customs of Vietnam.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Ba Be Lake
| Tay homestay
| Quang Uyen
| Nung homestay
Tour price includes:
• English speaking tour guides as mentioned
• Land transfer by air-con vehicles
• Accommodation at homestay
• All Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
• Boat trip as mentioned
• All admission fees and permission.
• Support 24/24h
• No extra charge after confirmation.
Tour price excludes:
• All airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
• Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
• Any services not mentioned in the program.