Ba Be National Park is the largest natural freshwater lake in Vietnam with exceptional biodiversity including a population of langurs, over 200 bird and 350 butterfly species, geological treasures and mature primary limestone forests. In places like this, careless tourism can bring human disturbances and endanger this heritage, while thoughtful tourism with a controlled impact can provide excellent support to conservation projects in the area and help the economies of local people. We share your desire for the latter option and promise that nature knows how to return your kindness. Surrounded by the lush green of the forest, we hope you enjoy your time spent exploring the lakes, caves, mountains and jungles.
Tour code: GPT12E
Departure date: Everyday
Destination: Ba Be National Park, North Vietnam
Duration: 3 days
Price USD: $ 175/ person
Size of group: 2- 12 people
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Ba Be Lake
| Tay homestay
Tour price includes:
• English speaking tour guides as mentioned
• Land transfer by air-con vehicles
• Accommodation at homestay
• All Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
• Boat trip as mentioned
• All admission fees and permission.
• Support 24/24h
• No extra charge after confirmation.
Tour price excludes:
• All airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
• Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
• Any services not mentioned in the program.