This 3-day adventure to Mu Cang Chai, located 350km from Hanoi, takes you to visit the most beautiful rice terrace valleys in north-western Vietnam. This tour is the best bang for your buck if you wish to visit Mu Cang Chai, and if you choose to go in late September and early October then you will get to witness the rice-harvest, which presents some excellent opportunities for amazing photos.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Nghia Lo
|Mu Cang chai
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private door-to-door pick-up-off services.
• All private transfer and transportation.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”