This discovery tour of Angkor provides you with insight into the rich heritage and culture of South East Asia. The famous temple complex features stunning architecture, charm and mystery. During the ancient Khmer Empire, the area served as the heart of economic development, scientific discovery and culture of the country and has now become a fascinating tourist destination for people from all corners of the world.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
| Siem Reap
| Angkor Holiday Hotel
• Hotel accomodation in twin/double rooms with daily breakfast, including tax and service charge.
• Professional & Licensed English Speaking Guide
• Private Transportation with air-conditioning
• Sightseeing with admission fees
• Meals at local restaurants as per program B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner (drinks not included)
• Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Sightseeing and Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
• Optional Tour(s)
• Personal Expenses, Gratuity
• International and Domestic Flight tickets
• Airport Tax
• VISA fee on arrival
• Travel Insurance
• Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 12h00 at most of the hotels.
• Arrival/Departure: Above prices are valid only for group of clients travelling together – arrival and departure with the same flight. Arrival/departure by other flight subject to supplement charge.
• In no case, the non-used services or visits will be refunded or provided on individual basis for group member(s) due to the delayed arrival/early departure unless they will go on private tour.
• Program is subject to change without notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight unexpected cancellations.
• There might be supplement for compulsory lunches or dinners during Christmas and New Year 2018.
• There will be no refund or compensation applied due to force major which effect to visit program.
• We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
• In general most places are closed in Vietnam throughout the period of the Lunar New Year (from the 15th of February until the 20th of February 2018 inclusive).
• Deadline for flight tickets: We will automatically issue flights 5 days after bookings is confirmed by us, please take note and come back to me within 5 days since booking is confirmed if you find clients don’t want to issue it.