The first thing you will notice about Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is the traffic – horns blare as the locals zigzag on an endless fleet of scooters, while tour buses barrel in carrying a steady flow of tourists, ready to embrace the sights and sounds of this vibrant city. There certainly is plenty to enjoy!
We offer you to explore the city in an unconventional way. A unique process, not found anywhere else, that puts you in charge of editing your own tour according to your tastes. A complete private tour with a guide to help you catch a glimpse of Hanoian culture.
We put together four themes, and each theme gathers a list of must-visit addresses in Hanoi.
You will be offered a choice then, pick four different addresses in the themes that tease your interest the most.
Last but not least we partnered up with two Vietnamese men, proud owners of motorised auto rickshaws, otherwise known as tuk tuk, to drive you around all day. These two men are disabled due to unfortunate accidents during their youth, therefore we do not take any commission on their services, and the money spent for them goes entirely to them.
Destination: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Price USD: $ 72/ person
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...