Laos is one of Southeast Asia's less visited corners, but those who do come make a beeline for Luang Prabang (City of the Buddha of Peace) at the confluence of the Mekong and Khan rivers in the mountainous north. The sleepy former capital is home to hundreds of saffron-clad monks who inhabit its more than 300 pagoda-like temples. Throughout town, a languid air of serenity mixes with a new-found sense of stylishness. Of the growing number of chic hotels, many are housed in refurbished French-colonial buildings, and outdoor restaurants offer mouth-watering fusion dishes.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Arrangement for Visa Approval Letter for Vietnam (single entry)
- Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle as stated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Lunch and Dinners as stated in the itinerary
- Accomodation in double rooms including breakfasts.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- International airfare.
- Domestic airfare.
- Other personal expenses (drinks, souvenirs, etc.)
- Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 12h00 at most of the hotels.
- Arrival/Departure: Above prices are valid only for group of clients travelling together – arrival and departure with the same flight. Arrival/departure by other flight subject to supplement charge.
- In no case, the non-used services or visits will be refunded or provided on individual basis for group member(s) due to the delayed arrival/early departure unless they will go on private tour.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight unexpected cancellations.
- There might be supplement for compulsory lunches or dinners during Christmas and New Year 2018.
- There will be no refund or compensation applied due to force major which effect to visit program.
- We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
- In general most places are closed in Vietnam throughout the period of the Lunar New Year (from the 15th of February until the 20th of February 2018 inclusive).
- Deadline for flight tickets: We will automatically issue flights 5 days after bookings is confirmed by us, please take note and come back to me within 5 days since booking is confirmed if you find clients don’t want to issue it.