This egg dish is best served hot and enjoyed by many children.
5 fresh shrimps or thawed frozen ones
1/2 cup of scallops
1 tbsp of green onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp of coriander
Salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste
1. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and ½ cup of water, beat well.
2. Clean shrimps. Peel and devein shrimps, chop into small pieces. Blanch scallops in hot water.
3. Pour shrimps and scallops into a dish. Pour beaten eggs over shrimps and scallops.
4. Wrap the dish with food paper. Steam and boil for 8 – 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle chopped green onion and coriander on top. Turn off the heat.
6. Sprinkle soy sauce over steamed egg. Serve hot.