Vietnam has many off the beaten track destinations and most of the time people only know about the northern part of the country. We are here to confide a secret… we have found an alternative destination in ‘the Central Highlands’. These wild lands located on the border with Cambodia, are home to many tribes and ethnic groups living in remote villages. On this tour, you will have the chance to visit Buon Ma Thuot and its famous coffee forest, watch the elephants in Ban Don village, and more in the countryside of Dalat, in addition to enjoying a special weather of four seasons. Finally, the tour will end in Hoi An which boasts a fantastic Old Quarter, with wonderfully preserved architecture.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• Accommodations in hotels or homestay as mentioned in the program
• Mineral water
• First-aid kit
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”