Pu Luong Nature Reserve is an area of outstanding beauty, cultural interest and high biodiversity stretching from Mai Chau in the north-west to Cuc Phuong National Park in the south-east. The region is blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces and breathtaking scenery. On this 6-day trek through Pu Luong Nature Reserve you can experience the everyday life and culture of Thai and Muong ethnic minorities and spend your nights with friendly locals.
Tour code: NA01D
Duration: 6 days 5 nights
Route: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong Natural Reserve, Hoa Binh
RATE: This rate is quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy. Applied for the – Private Tour. Valid from 30 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any accommodation, it will be replaced by another accommodation at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Pu Luong
| Mai Chau
Tour price includes:
• Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services.
• All private transfer and transportation
• Homestay as stated in program
• Experienced English speaking tour guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets.
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
• All airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
• Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance and other beverages
• Other services not mentioned above.