Cambodia Explorer 7 days 6 nights is absolutely the best of Cambodia, with the visits to best places in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Siem Reap. Start the tour from Phnom Penh and visit most sites of the capital city. You will have two days relaxing at the beautifdiv Sihanoukville Beach and enjoy swimming, snorkedivng, diving or just lazing about. You then leave for Siem Reap where the Angkor Complex is everyone's favorite thing to see in Cambodia. You will also enjoy the spectacdivar sunset from the temple, go elephant cruising, have temple visits, and take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit floating village.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
Tour price includes:
||Angkor Holiday Hotel
||River Home Hotel
• Hotel accomodation in twin/double rooms with daily breakfast, including tax and service charge.
• Professional & Licensed English Speaking Guide
• Private Transportation with air-conditioning
• Sightseeing with admission fees
• Meals at local restaurants as per program B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner (drinks not included)
• Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
Tour price excludes:
• Sightseeing and Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
• Optional Tour(s)
• Personal Expenses, Gratuity
• International and Domestic Flight tickets
• Airport Tax
• VISA fee on arrival
• Travel Insurance