Experience the essence of Vietnam and Cambodia on a 16-day tour. Journey to Sapa high in the mountains dotted with ethnic minority villages, swim in the jade waters of Halong Bay and wander through the UNESCO Heritage Listed town of Hoi An. Hear the story of Saigon from a war torn city to bustling urban metropolis and go deep into the Mekong Delta. Travel to Cambodia and be awestruck by the majesty of Angkor Wat and ancient ruins of the Khmer empire.
Tour price includes:
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
Tour price excludes:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…