Tham Phay Cave expedition and kayaking on Ba Be Lake is an incredible 2-day tour for the adventurous. Tham Phay Cave is a big new discovery in the North, another great reason to visit Ba Be National Park, a limestone karst area surrounded by breathtaking lakes. This cave is an underground river system that has yet to be documented by geologists.
Tour code: BBAT02C
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Level of difficulty: Medium trek
Activities: 20 – 25km trek
Percentage of trekking: Jungle 60%, trail 40%
Elevation: 150m – 600m
Small group tour: 12 people
Pick up: 08:00 AM at Ba Be Tourism Centre office
Drop off: 05:00 PM at Ba Be Tourism Centre office
Price: $245 / person
- Jungle trek inside Ba Be National Park and walk through river
- Explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of Ba Be
- Expedition water river cave – 3km
- Be watching the most beautiful stalactites blocks are formed naturally
- Swim in a pretty natural freshwater cave
- Lunch with traditional food is prepared by the local people
- Do the kayaking & boat trip on Ba Be Lake & Nang river
- Visit the legend An Ma temple in the middle of Ba Be Lake
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Ba Be National Park
||Mr Linh's Homestay
Tour price includes:
• A/C transfer
• Accommodation at homestay
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier
• Equipment for caving activities
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
What to take:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.