Get away from the city and into the wilderness of Vietnam as you trek deep into the jungle to discover the rich diversity of the Vietnamese countryside. Get to know some of the ethnic minority communities living harmoniously in rural Vietnam and let them share their culture, tradition and beautiful surroundings with you. Engage in some exciting activities as you trek through mountains, explore mysterious caves and take to the water in the rivers and lakes.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Ba Be National Park
||Mr Linh's Homestay
Tour price includes:
• A/C transfer
• Accommodation at homestay
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier
• Equipment for caving activities
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
What to take:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.