Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Central Vietnam
US $55 per person
Activities: Caving, boat tour
Let the adventure begin! Your tour guide will come pick you up around 8:45 at your hotel in Phong Nha National Park and take you to your first destination of the day, Thien Duong cave or also known as Paradise Cave, Asia's longest dry cave.
This remarkable cave system extends for 31km at the heart of the park. The entrance is surrounded by forested karst peaks and the scale of the cave itself is breathtaking. Wooden staircases were set up to descend into this cathedral-like space showcasing giant stalagmites and glimmering stalactites.
Lunch will be arranged in a local restaurant in Phong Nha Village, less than an hour away from Phong Nha Cave, the last destination of the day.
The Phong Nha cave is the longest wet cave or river cave in the world. This subterranean river system is running through the entire cave. You will enter the cave by a short 30-minute boat ride on the Son river and begin to explore its different zones, and especially admire the spectacular rock formations. Some of them have been given names such the ‘Lion’, the ‘Fairy Caves’, the ‘Royal Court’, or again the ‘Buddha’.
After many great discoveries for both adults and children, the tour will end around 17:00 at your hotel.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.