The one day adventure to Mekong Delta is specific customized group-tour from us for the clients who love to experience the deeply untouched landscapes, less touristy/ shopping places and honest local people.
Departure date: Everyday
Destination: Sai Gon, Ben Tre, Mekong delta, Vietnam.
Duration: 1 day
Price USD: $ 75 per person
Full day: Sai Gon - Ben Tre
Depart from Saigon and head south to Ben Tre province, famous about a lot of coconut fruits and peaceful waterways. Start your boat trip through small canals with beautiful tropical scenery and stop-over at various local workplaces including brick kilns, a coconut processing workshop and amazing visit to the local family workshop where sleeping mats made. Visit a quite village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life. Take Xe Loi ride (a kind of modern motorized rickshaw) and stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious lunch, featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp. After lunch, row sampan for a relaxing trip along the water coconut canals. Then back to Saigon.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...