Cuc Phuong was the first area in the country to be designated as a nature reserve, and with good reason; the tropical rainforest is home to a rich and diverse ion of fauna and flora. This one day trip takes you to deep into nature to experience the dense jungle valley, visit 1000 year old and get up close with some fascinating animal species.
Departure date: Everyday
Destination: Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh, Vietnam.
Duration: 1 day
Price USD: $ 85/ person
Full day: Cuc Phuong National Park
You will be picked up bright and early at 08:00 from your hotel for the journey to Cuc Phuong National Park. The park is 120km south-west of Hanoi, it takes approximately 2.5 hours to get there. Having opened in 1960, it is the oldest nature reserve in Vietnam. The park is draped in luscious vegetation and makes for a refreshing break from the city.
Your trip will begin with a visit to the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre, a non-profit organisation dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates and the protection of their habitats. You will then venture deeper into the park where you will find the cave of an ancient man which was discovered in the park. You will stop for lunch in the stilt house in the centre of the park.
Taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing will allow you to learn more of fauna and flora which thrives within the park. After, you will visit the Park Centre where you can see the “Cave of Early Man” before driving back to Hanoi.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...