The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Vietnamese New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and on foot, as there are no roads into this area. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
Departure date: Everyday
Destination: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Duration: 1 day
Price USD: $53 per person
TRAVEL ROUTE: Hanoi countryside
You will be collected between 08:00 and 08:30 for a two-hour drive before transferring to small wooden boats. You will be paddled along the romantic river which is surrounded by forested peaks to Thien Tru Harbour. From here, you will climb the mountain path to visit Huong Tich Cave and admire the amazing views of the mountains echoing across the sprawling countryside.
After lunchtime, you will visit Heaven's Kitchen Pagoda where you can learn more about the ancient beliefs and rituals of Buddhism ancient and view the beautiful architecture of the Le Dynasty. You will then paddle back down the river before making the two-hour drive back to Hanoi, arriving at around 18:00.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...