Ba Be National Park is brimming with lush forests, shimmering lakes full of fish, mysterious caves and cloud-capped limestone mountains which stand like guardians to this hidden natural kingdom. This trip takes you deep into Ba Be National Park and onto the waters Ba Be Lake. During this two-day group tour will you not only experience astounding natural beauty but also experience the warmth and hospitality of local ethnic minority communities. You will take a tranquil river trip, explore caves and see the landscape change from rice paddies to rich forests and towering mountains.
Tour code: GPT06E
Departure date: Everyday
Destination: Ba Be National Park, Bac Kan, North Vietnam
Duration: 2 days
Price USD: $ 145/ person
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Ba Be lake
| Local house (homestay)
Tour price includes:
• English speaking tour guides as mentioned
• Land transfer by air-con vehicles
• Accommodation at homestay
• All Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
• Boat trip as mentioned
• All admission fees and permission.
• Support 24/24h
• No extra charge after confirmation.
Tour price excludes:
• All airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
• Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
• Any services not mentioned in the program.