This tour is ideal for those who have just three days but want to discover as much of the cultural heritage of Vietnam as they can. It begins in the Hue, the old Imperial City, which served as Vietnam's capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945. It then follows the scenic highway N1 from Hue to Hoi An via Da Nang, one of Vietnam's major international sea ports. This trip finishes in the picturesque town of Hoi An, once one of Southeast Asia's major trading ports between the 17th and 19th centuries.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
Tour price includes:
||Kim an hotel
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
Tour price excludes:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…