This tour takes you to some of the most important historical sites in central Vietnam. You will start in Hoi An which was once the most influential trading port in South East Asia and has managed to preserve many fascinating buildings and temples from this era. You will also visit the beautiful Perfume River and the Imperial Citadel in Hue which once housed the Nguyen Dynasty who ruled over Vietnam.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
Tour price includes:
||Kim An hotel
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
Tour price excludes:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…