Hoi An & My Son, Central Vietnam
US $80 per person
Your day will start from 7:30 in your hotel lobby in Hoi An
with the first 4-hour tour to My Son
, Vietnam's most extensive site of Cham remains. Located in the jungle and surrounded by mountains and cool streams, the intimate nature of the site tends to captivate its visitors. It is believed that My Son was the religious centre of the Cham Kingdom. It was restored by the French during the 19th century but the US bombing destroyed a large part years later.
After My Son Sanctuary, you will reach Kim Bong Village
near Hoi An, a traditional carpentry village where you can see the craftsmen at work, and stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch.
Depending on the season and the water level, the way back to Hoi An can be done by boat on the Thu Bon river. If the river cannot be sailed, the return will be by bus.
In the afternoon, the second 4-hour tour will be dedicated to the discovery of the city of Hoi An
by foot. The meeting point is located at the Tourism Office, 93 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Hoi An, between 13:30 and 14:00.
The historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city between the 16th and 18th centuries, is now a beautiful city that cannot be missed while touring in Southeast Vietnam. The stroll will take you to the following sites of Hoi An:
• Hoi An’s Colorful Local Market
• Tan Ky Old House
• Fu Jian Assembly Hall
• The 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge
In addition, you will have the chance to see local people raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry.
Return at your hotel around 17:30, rich of a new knowledge.
Activities: Historical and cultural visits of My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.