Halong bay, Quang Ninh, Vietnam.
- Classic tour: US $99 per person
- Deluxe tour (Limousine bus): US 109 per person
- Luxury tour (private car): US $179 per person
TRAVEL ROUTE: Hanoi - Halong Bay
- 08:45 – 09:15 AM Tour guide and driver pick you up from Hotel then go through express way to Halong Bay.
- 11.00 -11.15 AM Have a break en-route at a Rest Stop Near to Halong Bay City. Relax at the Pearl workshop to see how this precious gems are collected from the bay and refined into luxurious jewellery.
- 12:00 PM Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Check-in and embark on our cruise. The cruise leaves Tuan Chau Harbor for an incredible trip to explore the beauty of Halong Bay.
- 12:30 Lunch is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties and seafood while cruising towards Gia Luan Cat Ba area where little boat cruising to here, after see amazing landscape here our cruise continues cruising though Hoa Cuong area. Along the way, we can enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone island.
- 14:20 Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Halong Bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, Hoa Cuong presents to you a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. Just like a sleeping princess, it is waiting for you to wake up. Especially, you will see an a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb, which is then called Thumb Rock. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in Halong. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures of this place.
- 14:40 Visit fish farm and floating house then The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, on the way you will see and take picture of Dog Rock, Duck Rock, Fighting Cock Rock, Lu Hung Islet, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village but now villagers have moved to another area. Exploring the hidden charm of the gorgeous Ba Hang in 45 minutes by kayaking or bamboo boat trip for you explore the tunnels.
- 15:30 Back to cruises and continue the exciting trip to the next stop.
- 16:30 Arrive at Thien Cung cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Together with our best guide, you will explore this unique and magnificent museum of natural arts elaborately created by the magic hands of Mother Nature.
- 17:30 – 18:00 The boat arrives back to harbor. End of the itinerary and transfer back to Hanoi.
- 19:00 – 19: 30 Arrive at Hanoi and drop you off at your hotel. Trip ends.