Hiking & Trekking
Off The Beaten Tracks
Multi-day & Extended Tours
Leisure & Luxury
Halong Bay Cruise
Mekong Delta Tours
History & Culture
Golf & Sightseeing
Festivals & Events
F1 Grand Prix
Vietnam & Laos
Vietnam & Cambodia
Vietnam & Thailand
Indochina & Thailand
Leisure & Luxury
Leisure & Luxury
Leisure & Luxury
Who We Are?
Why Travel With Us?
Terms and Conditions
Meet Us on Tourism Events
Dien Bien Phu
Ba Be lake
Ha Long bay
Phong Nha - Ke Bang
Ho Chi Minh city
More than 17 Days
Experience the Highlights of Central Vietnam 6 days 5 nights
This tour will take you to many significant and special places, including the sanctuary of the ancient Champa kingdom, My Son. You will also visit the cave-riddled Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and the ancient towns of Hoi An & Hue.
- Modern coastal city offering soft sandy beaches and dramatic mountains
- Captivating multi-cultured town known for its crafts and undeniable charms
- Imperial capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen dynasty
Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
- World's largest karst formations and shelter of an underground prehistoric cave paradise
6 days 5 nights
Day 1: Arrive in Hue (L/D)
You will be collected from
Phu Bai airport
by your guide and taken to your hotel. You will then dive into the history of Hue as you visit
from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. As you visit the ruins of the Purple Forbidden City and Dong Ba market, your guide will be on hand with plenty of information about each place. You will take a night boat trip on
complete with a Hue folk song performance, then stay overnight at the hotel in Hue.
Day 2: Hue - Phong Nha (B/L/D)
Today you visit
Phong Nha National Park
, a sprawling land of jungles and caves, which has a Jurassic feel about it. On arrival you will stop for lunch at Phong Nha Lake House where you can take in the views of the still lake and the luscious green surroundings. After filling up on a delicious lunch you will start your discovery of
which was only discovered in 2005. The Cave itself offers 31 km of striking stalactites and stalagmites all glimmering in the fractal light that breaks in through the cracks. You will return to the lake house where you will stay overnight.
Day 3: Phong Nha - Hue (B/L/D)
Breakfast at lake house, then you will be collected to go explore
Phong Nha Cave
. This stunning cavern is located in the oldest karst mountains in Asia and much like
was only discovered recently. This enormous underground space is made up of 14 grottoes as well as over 13 kilometres of winding underground river. The walls and dripping stalactites reflect the colours of the river below making for stunning light shows. You will have lunch at a Restaurant in Dong Hoi Town and then return to Hue, arriving at around 5:30PM for the rest of the day free.
Day 4: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will take a morning cruise down the
Thien Mu Pagoda
, the symbol of Hue. As you float down the river you will get a feel for the unique culture of Hue as you witness the daily lives of those who live on the banks of the river. You will return to the hotel by car to check out and have lunch, then drive towards Hoi An (about 4 hours). On the way, you will stop at
Lang Co Beach
, travel over the Hai Van Pass, visit the
you can check-in to the hotel and have free time for exploring the town, before staying overnight in a hotel.
Day 5: Hoi An - My Son (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will get a tour of Hoi An's ancient buildings, visiting the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Pottery Museum, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese Congregation Hall and Silk Street. In the afternoon you will travel to the atmospheric site of
, the former sanctuary of the Cham Kingdom. Both lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant in
Hoi An Town
, and you will stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Hoi An - Da Nang Airport (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have free time to wander through the enchanting streets of
perhaps buying some last souvenirs. If necessary, we will then transport you to the airport for onwards travel.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
Phong Nha Lake house
Kim An hotel
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
• Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 12h00 at most of the hotels.
• Arrival/Departure: Above prices are valid only for group of clients travelling together – arrival and departure with the same flight. Arrival/departure by other flight subject to supplement charge.
• In no case, the non-used services or visits will be refunded or provided on individual basis for group member(s) due to the delayed arrival/early departure unless they will go on private tour.
• Program is subject to change without notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight unexpected cancellations.
• There might be supplement for compulsory lunches or dinners during Christmas and New Year 2018.
• There will be no refund or compensation applied due to force major which effect to visit program.
• We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
• In general most places are closed in Vietnam throughout the period of the Lunar New Year (from the 15th of February until the 20th of February 2018 inclusive).
• Deadline for flight tickets: We will automatically issue flights 5 days after bookings is confirmed by us, please take note and come back to me within 5 days since booking is confirmed if you find clients don’t want to issue it.
Discover the ancient cities of Hoi An & Hue 4 days 3 nights
Explore the Cultural Heritage of Vietnam 3 days 2 nights
Essence of Hoi An 2 days 1 night
Unique Heritage of Central Vietnam 7 days 6 nights
Vietnam World Heritage Luxury Tour 10 days 9 nights
In Association With