While certainly posessing a positively stunning scenery, Sapa is also home to a great variety of ethnic minorities and cultures. Among these are the H’Mong and Dzao peoples, who were most likely Sapas earliest inhabitants, and others who arrived to the area later, namely the Tay, Zay and a small number Xa Pho.
Tour code: CCL01E
Duration: 7 days 6 nights
Route: Ha Noi- Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Valley – Ta Phin Loop – Tam Duong (Phong Tho) – Pa So -Sin Ho – Lai Chau (now Muong Lay)-Tuan Giao – Dien Bien Phu
The rate quoted is in USD per person, and is predicated on accomodation in Double/Twin rooms. Applied for the – Private Tour. Valid from 01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private cycling tour with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to any and all tourist sites visited on the tour.
- Accomodation in twin/double rooms in 3 star establishments.
- A support van equipped with first aid kits during the cycling.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Snacks, local fruits, drinks (water or soft drinks) and towels during the tour.
- Professional bicycles (Giant, Trek or Cannondale).
- Tax and service charge.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Visa or Visa applications
- Surcharges for festival events (only applies during festive seasons)
- Peak season surcharges (you will be notified at the time of booking if this is relevant to your trip)
- Tips for the guide and drivers.
- Personal expenses.
WHAT TO TAKE:
- A passport is absolutely required for the trip.
- We also recommend bringing: insect repellent, sunscreen, a raincoat and a hat for suncover.