This tour will take you from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang to visit the spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall. You will be travelling through remote areas in Northern Vietnam, brushing along the Chinese border and staying with local families to learn about and experience the unique cultures and customs of rural Vietnam.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
| Quang Uyen - Cao Bang
| Nung's Homestay
| Ba Be National Park
| Tay's Homestay
• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”