As well as having some of the most striking scenery in the country, Sapa is home to a great diversity of ethnic minority people. It is likely that Sapa was first inhabited by highland minorities of the H’mong and Dzao who were later joined by the Tay, Zay, and a small number of Xa Pho. This Adventure Sapa 3 days 2 nights will take you to the small traditional villages scattered amongst the mountains and rice paddies on an unforgettable cultural discovery.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
| Pao's Sapa Leisure hotel
| Muong Hoa valley
• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...