The idyllic town of Mai Chau sits in the mountainous region of the Thai people. It is one of the most picturesque regions of Vietnam’s Northwest. This 2-day tour of the luscious green valley combines cycling and trekking through rice paddies. The refreshing day's activities are topped off with a bbq dinner party, drinking traditional ruou can wine and an overnight stay in a traditional Thai stilt house.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Mai Chau valley
| River view (bungalow)
Tour price includes:
• English speaking tour guides as mentioned
• Land transfer by air-con vehicles
• Accommodation at homestay
• All Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
• Boat trip as mentioned
• All admission fees and permission.
• Support 24/24h
• No extra charge after confirmation.
Tour price excludes:
• All airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
• Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
• Any services not mentioned in the program.