The idyllic town of Mai Chau sits in the mountainous region of the Thai people. It is one of the most picturesque regions of Vietnam’s Northwest. This 2-day tour of the luscious green valley combines cycling and trekking through rice paddies. The refreshing day's activities are topped off with a bbq dinner party, drinking traditional ruou can wine and an overnight stay in a traditional Thai stilt house.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
| Mai Chau valley
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...