Laos is one of Southeast Asia's less visited corners, but those who do come make a beeline for Luang Prabang (City of the Buddha of Peace) at the confluence of the Mekong and Khan rivers in the mountainous north. The sleepy former capital is home to hundreds of saffron-clad monks who inhabit its more than 300 pagoda-like temples. Throughout town, a languid air of serenity mixes with a new-found sense of stylishness. Of the growing number of chic hotels, many are housed in refurbished French-colonial buildings, and outdoor restaurants offer mouth-watering fusion dishes.
Tour price includes:
• Arrangement for Visa Approval Letter for Vietnam (single entry)
• Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle as stated in the itinerary
• English speaking guide
• Lunch and Dinners as stated in the itinerary
• Accomodation in double rooms including breakfasts.
Tour price excludes:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
• International airfare.
• Domestic airfare.
• Other personal expenses (drinks, souvenirs, etc.)