• All private transfer and transportation.
• Professional bicycles (Giant, Trek or Cannondale).
• Support van equipped with first aid kits during the cycling.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinner (D) as mentioned.
• Accommodation at ecolodges, hotels, homestays as mentioned.
• Local English Speaking Guide.
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souventir, etc...
What To Take:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking, trekking and cycling.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...