• Professional vehicle transportations and commercial vehicle insurance. Professional driver.
• Air-conditioned vehicle, Round-trip transportation from selected hotels.
• Accommodation at Nung’s homestay in Cao Bang, at Tay’s houses in Ba Be national park.
• Experienced English-speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• Bottled water.
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier.
• Kayak & boat tour on Ba Be lake.
• Hiking tour in Ba Be national park.
• Bamboo raft tour on Ban Gioc waterfall.
• Nguom Ngao Cave walking tour.
• All Taxes and Fees.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
What To Take:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”