In an area as diverse as Northern Vietnam, it’s always a good idea to include a good range of sights, activities and experiences in your trip there, as it’s the only way to get some real insight into the history and culture of the country, and the daily life of its local population. This tour is designed with this exact purpose in mind, bringing you to diverse locations like the bustling heart of Hanoi, the peaceful and green valleys filled with minority villages of Sapa, and the world-famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay. You’ll spend five days getting a true taste of the country and region, and we can guarantee it will leave you wanting more!
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
||Era hotel or similar
|Ha Long Bay
||Oriental Sail cruise
OUR PRICES INCLUDE
• A/C transfer.
• Luxury accommodation with A/C on cruise.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenirs, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothing suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”