For a truly authentic Vietnamese experience, why not travel the country the local way, by bicycle? Take your time to savour the unique culture and diverse landscapes of Vietnam as you cross it in a slower, more deliberate way. The tour will take you from the bustling streets of Hanoi, through the charming scenes of Central Vietnam where you will get to enjoy locations like the caves of Phong Nha, the old Imperial city of Hue, and finally the gorgeous World Heritage Site of Hoi An.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private cycling tour with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to any and all tourist sites visited on the tour.
- Accomodation in twin/double rooms in 3 star establishments.
- A support van equipped with first aid kits during the cycling.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Snacks, local fruits, drinks (water or soft drinks) and towels during the tour.
- Professional bicycles (Giant, Trek or Cannondale).
- Tax and service charge.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Visa or Visa applications
- Surcharges for festival events (only applies during festive seasons)
- Peak season surcharges (you will be notified at the time of booking if this is relevant for you)
- Tips for the guide and drivers.
- Personal expenses.
WHAT TO TAKE:
- A passport is absolutely required for the trip.
- We also recommend bringing: insect repellent, sunscreen, a raincoat and a hat for suncover.